Our government contracts attorneys help clients identify, mitigate and eliminate the contractual, civil and criminal risks of doing business with the government, and when necessary defend or enforce client interests so that they can achieve their business objectives.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Litigation, bid protests and dispute resolution
- Compliance counseling
- Corporate transactions involving government contractors
- Cost accounting standards and government audit defense
- Suspension and debarment
- Crisis management and internal investigations
- False Claims Act compliance, investigations and litigation
- Bid and proposal review and advice
- Complex state and local procurements
- Protection of intellectual property in government contracting
The Schroeder Group represents clients in all aspects of doing business with U.S. federal, state and local governments. Our lawyers have the expertise to provide soup to nuts counseling on all government contracting matters.